Multiple Temperature Trailer
Features and Benefits:
· E-Drive™ technology. Proven and refined over a decade, Carrier Transicold’s all-electric refrigeration technology means refrigeration and heating operations are 100 percent electric, powered over the road by an on-board generator driven by the unit’s diesel engine.
· Enhanced performance. The latest generation Vector™ units utilize ecoFORWARD™ technologies to offer significantly reduced weight, improved fuel economy, and greater refrigeration capacity than our prior hybrid trailer refrigeration units.
· Smart remote evaporators. For refrigerating additional trailer compartments, one or two of our new smart remote evaporators may be added. Advanced features, including simplified wiring, integral control module and electronic expansion valves result in more precise temperature control, better recovery after door openings, higher reliability, and lower fuel consumption.
· Advanced compressor design. For improved performance, the latest Vector™ systems use a fully sealed electric scroll compressor with 70 percent fewer moving parts and weighing 200 pounds less than a traditional reciprocating compressor.
· Reduced maintenance cost. The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items found in conventional mechanical refrigeration systems, such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals, and clutches.
· Compliance plus. The unit provides compliance with 2013 EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, while also improving operational efficiencies and performance.
· Electric standby. Standard with Vector units, this feature cuts fuel consumption, engine noise and emissions, while boosting operational savings.
Keeping it Cool 24 Hours a Day