Features and Benefits:
· Engineless temperature control. Built to provide stationary cold storage, the engineless Vector™ 8100 all-electric trailer refrigeration unit consumes less electricity while delivering up to 4 percent higher capacity than the model it succeeds. Electric heating produces maximum heating and quick defrosts regardless of the outdoor ambient temperature.
· Economical storage solution. Eliminates the cost and weight of the onboard power plant needed for highway hauls – the diesel engine and high-capacity generator used in other Vector units.
· Improved performance. Consumes up to 20 percent less electricity than the unit it succeeds, achieving 15 to 25 percent more BTU of cooling per kilowatt.
· Advanced design. The APX™ control system with integrated data recorder combines sophisticated temperature management with easy operation. Employs same microchannel condenser coil, low noise vortex suppression condenser fans and fully sealed electric scroll compressor common to Vector line.
· TRU Demand™ energy management logic. Efficiently regulates power draw to save energy costs. Built-in brown out protection keeps the unit running during low voltage conditions and in the event of an outage, stagger-start logic avoids a massive draw on the grid by preventing multiple units from starting simultaneously when the power returns.
· Environmentally sustainable. With no diesel engine emissions, the Vector 8100 provides a lower carbon footprint and an extremely quiet solution for operations with residential neighbors sensitive to diesel engine noise.
Features and Benefits:
· A trailer heating system specially designed to protect cargo transported in extreme low-ambient climates by heating cargo above a specified minimum temperature.
· The Solara™ unit delivers a full 50,000 BTU of heat and 3,200 CFM of airflow for premium cargo protection in today's longer, wider thinwall trailers.
· Known for high performance, long life, and low maintenance, the Carrier CT2-29 engine also delivers more power output, maximum fuel economy and cleaner emissions.
· Carrier's microprocessor system features virtually automatic operation and is incredibly easy to use.
· Strategic up-front placement of serviceable components and a convenient swing-open, lift-off front door provide immediate access for faster, easier servicing and low-cost maintenance.
Auxiliary power. An active alternative to engine idling. Idling a tractor engine for in-cab comfort or to ensure cold starts is very costly. It increases fuel cost, engine hours, engine maintenance, and service cost. With the Carrier auxiliary power unit (APU), you can turn off your engine, be comfortable, and turn down your operating costs. Externally mounted on the side rails, Carrier's APU is protected by a weatherproof compartment and runs off the truck’s fuel supply. This innovative hybrid diesel-electric system saves fuel, runs quieter than the truck engine, reduces emissions, and provides reliable all-night comfort for the driver.
· The power of comfort. The comfort of power.
· Provides sleeper air conditioning
· Provides sleeper heating
· Powers household accessories
· Charges the truck batteries
· Warms the truck engine
· Compatible with shore power
· Monitors battery charge
Keeping it Cool 24 Hours a Day